1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

bourbon red turkey poults

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by austinhart123, Mar 14, 2011.

1. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    i have had for the past 4 years a small flock of bourbon red turkeys. every year, the hens begin to lay and i collect the first few eggs, then i incubate those. the hens then decide to nest in the woods where i cannot find them, and despite my best efforts to locate them, they begin setting their nests and become cyote food. i then sell the male or males and raise the poults and the cycle repeats itself.

since i no longer want to raise cyote food, i will be selling the 4 bourbon red turkey poults i hatched over the weekend. i will not ship, so if your local, then you will be able to pick them up. i also have a 5th egg due this weekend, which i will include for 5$, if it does not hatch, the above price will remain the same. if you are interested, PM me and we can talk about pickup or delivery.
    i also have a tom for sale, 30$ if anyone is interested.

2. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    the turkeys are 40$ for the group, which makes them 10$ each

3. MobyQuail

MobyQuail c. giganticus

Sep 10, 2010
    Quailtropolis
    wish you were in florida, good deal.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by