Bowling ball cat??

Mutchi

Crowing
Apr 5, 2021
hamilton MT
My Coop
My Coop
My cat randomly guy huge so smalle petite when little... and way to help lose weight?
20210409_100212.jpg

Vet check, especially if it’s a sudden thing. Does he/she go outside at all? If female, could be pregnant. Do you free feed or feed at meal times? Could also be worms or parasites causing bloat.

Vet check, especially if it’s a sudden thing. Does he/she go outside at all? If female, could be pregnant. Do you free feed or feed at meal times? Could also be worms or parasites causing bloat.
It's not suddenly it started last year and now I'm a little worried. She's female a can't be pregnant. I free feed, and she goes out every once and a while...we dewormed last year but how can I check for parasites without the trip to the vet...

Does she go outside at all? Do you have a human scale? If you do, weight yourself, then grab kitty, step back on the scale and figure out how much more you weigh after grabbing her.
Adult cats should be 12 pounds. Cats that are heavier can have serious health issues, and its over all, not good for them.
I would stop free feeding. If you feed her at night, and in the morning, that will help her loose weight.

Back
Top Bottom