box of eggs

bandbaustin

Crowing
13 Years
May 21, 2009
Valparaiso, IN
Ok here is the deal, because of a kind and selfless act that Deerman did for my two youngest daughters, I have decided to do a similar act, I have made the offer privately to two others but their lack of response has made me decide to open it up to others. The only stipulation I ask is that the responders if any be high school students or younger. I say this as an effort promote our hobby to younger kids. I am offering at NO cost or shipping cost a box of eggs from my birds. They are winding down and I will probably not incubate any more eggs. I will collect all the eggs and ship it out on monday. It could include Red golden pheasant, lady amherst pheasant, silver pheasant, purple white eyeXIndia blue peafowl, bronze blackshoulder peafowl, or blackshoulder split bronze peafowl. It will definately include melanistic ringneck pheasant eggs. All you have to do is PM a little message about yourself and your address. I will take care of the rest. First one to do this will get the box. Good luck and have a wonderful hatch. God Bless!!

Brian Austin

wow. That is really a nice thing to do.
hugs.gif

clap.gif

AweSomE
ya.gif

This will make someones a great summer project and give em something to do that will be a learning experence and fun

Last edited:
My parents said yes, (it took convincing). There is only one condition my mom set. No melanistic eggs. So if you have any of the others you mentioned I would love it. If you send more than one kind of pheasant or peacock egg could you mark them to show what kind they are. I PMed you my address

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom