Boxing Quail video

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Kedreeva, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Kedreeva

Kedreeva Longfeather Lane

Jun 10, 2010
    Michigan
    I have just one little button quail named Quark- I hatched him and since he was the only one to survive, he sort of imprinted. Now when I get home from work everyday, I let him out of his tank and let him run around my room. At first he runs all over flapping his wings and making excited noises but eventually he calms down and comes to play with me. He runs circles around my hands and then cuddles up to get scratched on the side of the face, and he boxes with my feet and I finally managed to get a video of him boxing my foot, so I thought I would share it [​IMG]

2. Mibotsu

Mibotsu Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2011
    Balbriggan, Ireland
    hehe, funny, the peacock is like "what?!"

3. Kedreeva

Kedreeva Longfeather Lane

Jun 10, 2010
    Michigan
    haha yeah poor Blu did something to his leg and has to be inside for a while with the 'commoners'. He spends most of the day looking at Quark going WHY ARE YOU SO SMALL.

4. MobyQuail

MobyQuail c. giganticus

Sep 10, 2010
    Quailtropolis
    funny, he walks away a few times like the ref shoulda stopped the fight already...lol

5. tweetyflights

tweetyflights Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2010
    Now imagine, instead of a cute little button quail named Quark, a giant valley quail named Bubbles!!!! haha he's adorable and love the confuzled (my word of the day) peacock in the background. [​IMG]

6. Griffin Nest

Griffin Nest Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2010
    California
    so funny [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by