Boy I just LOVE this website!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Miss Kitty, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2009
    I tell you, I have seen many websites and this is the best! So many nice people come in here and there is never any back biting or kids or any hassels. It is very informative! I just started raising pet chickens (3 Cochins) so I'm new at it and your help - so many of you - has been a God Send! Happy Easter! One question: Why not the Easter Chicken? Who ever heard of a bunny laying eggs?? Wonder how the Easter Bunny with eggs got started anyways. Just a thought.

2. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

I dont know about that Easter Chicken things... The Cadbury bunny is doing a FINE job in my opinion.... [​IMG]

3. Oh Miss Kitty be careful. If you aren't addicted now then RUN AWAY while you still can! Before you know it you'll go from having 6 chicks to 100 chickens and have no clue how it happened and you'll have a ton of posts wracked up on a chicken forum! [​IMG]

INSANITY, I tell you!

[​IMG]

4. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    i love this place too! i've learned so much and everyone is so helpful! its such a great place. i would not go anywhere else with my poultry related questions!

5. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Quote:What she said.

6. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    i whant to know my slfe about "easter bunny" and how come it was a buuny AND NOT A CHICKEN. RUN away now don't become an addit of chickens.

7. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:Maybe the hens lay the eggs for the bunny to deliver. Chickens don't have paws/hands you know. [​IMG]

8. elliemay0305

elliemay0305 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2008
    yea my husband said i stay on here more now than i do anything else!! [​IMG] [​IMG] but hey there could be worse addictions!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  9. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Quote:No kids? Hehehe.. I guess my disguise is working.. [​IMG]

10. ChandlersChickens

ChandlersChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Delphos, OH
    Quote:Same here. I don't get anything done!! I watch TV and BYC on my laptop. LOL!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by