1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Boy is this the STINK EYE! LOL

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Sep 7, 2010.

1. I was just updating my galleries on my website and I came across this photo...I cannot remember if I shared it already or not--but even if I did--I'm still laughing!

[​IMG]

2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Wow - That's a pretty good stink eye! [​IMG]

3. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Wow - That's a pretty good stink eye! [​IMG]

LOL I know! He's so funny...he acts so tough and will even drop a wing and pretty much do the "Electric Slide" towards me...until I go in the pen. Then, he will keep out of my way but does cast me an evil stink eye when he thinks I'm not looking! [​IMG]

4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:LOL I know! He's so funny...he acts so tough and will even drop a wing and pretty much do the "Electric Slide" towards me...until I go in the pen. Then, he will keep out of my way but does cast me an evil stink eye when he thinks I'm not looking! [​IMG]

Ha ha!! [​IMG]
    I have a JG and a EE rooster and they are both giving me the stink eye look when I come into the coop .. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Lil' Roo

Lil' Roo In the Brooder

Jul 25, 2010
    this is an OEGB I have and love named Tyke. just found a pic from when she was tiny(er).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Those were the days! [​IMG]

6. I think I'd cry if my chicken looked at me like that.[​IMG]

7. He's perty though!

8. Quote:LOL He's pretty intimidating because he's HUGE! The "secret" is to not let him see ya scared...otherwise, you might as well forget it!

9. Quote:Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by