Boy or girl EE?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Chickenrandomness, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Natty my "NHR" is no longer a suspect of roosterness, i found out shes a Red Sex Link, but Penny is my new suspect. i don't have any new good pics of her, i'll take more tomarrow.
    [​IMG]
    sorry for bluryness, i don't have any good reasent pictures of her/him. i've been looking at EEs about the same age, that boys and girls, and Penny is starting to look like a roo, her comb is second biggest out of my 4 chicklets, its light bubble gum pink, and you can see how its arching up like a pea comb should. i noticed that she/he has longer thinner feathers above her rump, where you would see saddle feathers. she/hes not that aggressive. doen't peck the others. i will be takeing some better pics tomarrow

2. cluckcluck42

cluckcluck42 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2009
    Quebec
    Whoa! That is the blurriest pic I have ever seen on here. Sorry, no idea. Looks like a beautiful blur though. [​IMG]

3. wanttobefarmer

wanttobefarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Elgin, TX
    It could be a big foot sighting. No help but I love the pic

4. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2010
    S.W. Washington State
    Male bigfoot I think.

5. wait, what is this bigfoot thing a ma jigs? we're talking about EEs, not bigfoot

6. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2010
    S.W. Washington State
    Yea sorry. I have EEs as well but their still too young to tell. I'd like to see a better pic and see what the experts say so I can learn what to look for.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by