boy or girl? help please (video link included)

boosterpacksmom

In the Brooder
Apr 24, 2016
Indiana
i'm a noob and need help telling if my ducks are boys or girls. here's a video of one of them. you can kind of hear the other in the background but i'll post a video of him (or her) later. any and all help appreciated greatly

Thank you. I thought so and a video just got bumped up too. But they confuse me because their tails look like they are curling up which I thought meant boy. They are still young though between 8-9 weeks I believe. Depending how long they sat at TSC before I bought them. Could be slightly older

Drake feathers are usually just a few that curl up, if it's the whole tail I don't think that means anything?

You can see my drake's tail feathers in the middle there. That's from before he got his full adult feathering. 7-8 weeks old I believe. But to my knowledge it varies a lot when they grow in.

Again in the middle of the picture, so now that he's older he has two and they're curlier. About 22 weeks.
You can probably find clearer pictures, those are just the best I have on hand. I hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom