Boy or girl?

robgray

Chirping
5 Years
Nov 7, 2014
California
This is a blue orpington that is unsure of his gender. What is it?

Born thanksgiving. This orpington is literally a monster size...but hey i trust my peeps. I expected some red crowning but it never came. Now i have no roos... Not sure what to do now!!!!

Born thanksgiving. This orpington is literally a monster size...but hey i trust my peeps. I expected some red crowning but it never came. Now i have no roos... Not sure what to do now!!!!

Just keep your feelers out. There are SURE to be roos. I had four I had to unload a few months ago. Still have a splash boy that I probably shouldn't keep but I love him so he's still with me. Not sure what part of California you're in, but @TheKeeper has Mottled and Columbian Orp cockerels (and a few pullets) she's selling off right now (she's in Fairfield).

Just keep your feelers out. There are SURE to be roos. I had four I had to unload a few months ago. Still have a splash boy that I probably shouldn't keep but I love him so he's still with me. Not sure what part of California you're in, but @TheKeeper
 has Mottled and Columbian Orp cockerels (and a few pullets) she's selling off right now (she's in Fairfield).

I sure do! I'm overrun with cockerels.
I have 3 mottled & at least 3 project Columbian orps.
I have pics if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom