BOYS!!!! AHHH!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by cozycritters, Dec 17, 2008.

1. cozycritters

cozycritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    I was sitting here, reading BYC posts, and realize my boys are TOO quiet. (they're 4 and 2). I went into the livingroom-- and sure enough-- TROUBLE! They emptied half of my pantry and put in in their train table in the livingroom!

Right now they're cleaning it up.

My four year old can't stop laughing. He thinks it was the best idea ever.

Sigh.

BOYS.

2. peeboo

peeboo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    fort bragg nc
    LOL

3. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Be glad that is all they did, they could have opened all the cans! When Steven was about 4 his job was to help feed the dogs and he got to open the cans. I buy dog food by the cases and one time he decided to save time and while I was in the living room peacefully reading a book he was in the utility room opening 4 cases of dog food.

4. cozycritters

cozycritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    They did that with paint a couple months ago-- three whole large jars of poster paint all over my carpet. Before that they managed to flood the upstairs master bedroom by blocking the shower...

5. Oblio13

Oblio13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Our six-year-old painted the dogs yesterday.

6. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    When my brother was a toddler he
    a) painted a guy's white pants with his chocolate ice cream cone
    b) put his ice cream cone in my grandma's purse for later.

Same day, same ice cream cone! My mom tried to wipe the guy's pants and he gave her this look that said, "get off me, lady".

The ice cream cone disappeared and neither my mom nor grandma could find it. The next day Mom went to Grandma's and saw the purse hanging outside on the laundry line. [​IMG]

7. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    I wish we had at least one BOY, have a girl who is way to cute and has never gotten into anything or trouble, I would love to have some excitment around here for a change, am I an idiot for thinking this???. If i had a boy we could get into trouble together how cool would that be.

8. Oblio13

Oblio13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Be careful what you wish for, I'm mailing you mine. Send him back after college. You're gonna need lots of paper towels, band-aids and cars.

9. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    Quote:Be careful what you wish for, I'm mailing you mine. Send him back after college. You're gonna need lots of paper towels, band-aids and cars.

LOL LOL, I am in no problem, just way to much estrogen overload in my house, I need some little smelly, frog carrying, boy's here. How great would that be.

AL

10. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Never a dull moment with boys around!! Never understood why people always think girls are easier, ha! Wait until they are teenagers and then tell me that!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by