Boys? Boy & girl? 8-wk. old Ameraucanas - what gender?

Thanks, Henry!

Here is another picture of the black - you might see the comb a bit better? Thoughts, anyone? I DO see three ridges...uh-oh...

black3.jpg

Blue very definitely a roo. Black, also a roo, too, sorry, but wow, they're beautiful! Let me look for an 8 week pic of Charlotte and Silver and I'll post in a few.
Scout & Silver live with Frogtown now. I still have my sweet Charlotte, but I sort of miss them. May be getting back into the breed in the near future, but it's a bit premature to say yet. Will have some of the more unusual colors for Ameraucanas if I do, so stay tuned!

Gosh, they're so pretty! I just LOVE that blue coloring with the darker neck feathers!!!

Psst, Henry, I am!
wink.png

Gosh, they're so pretty! I just LOVE that blue coloring with the darker neck feathers!!!

You wouldn't think so if you saw the pic I just took of Charlotte with sticky oatmeal remnants in her beard!​

HA! They sure do love their oatmeal! My roo had a huge chunk stuck to his comb Wednesday...made me laugh out loud! Hard to take a full-grown roo seriously with a hunk of oatmeal stuck to his comb! What a piggy!

Thanks, Jody. They're both sweethearts...they have such big, expressive eyes!!! I've not seen anything come from Cynthia yet that isn't really pretty! Errr...handsome!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom