Boys clothing lots & body jewelry for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by asher, Jul 27, 2008.

1. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Broad list, no? [​IMG]

Prices do not include shipping. Pay pal preferred or speedy payment. Snail mail payment may/will result in long delay in shipping since I am leaving Sunday for 12 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boys clothing lot ~ ranges from 6-8. The gray shorts are 4-5, but ran way big for us and fit when the others did. One pair of shorts I forgot to put in the picture are lee khaki cargos adjustable waist in size 8. Lot includes eleven shirts and shorts. Brands are Lee, Old Navy, Nike, Tommy Hilfier, GAP, Levi, Faded Glory and Athletic Works. All in good to great condition except the orange gap shirt has a tiny hole in the back so play shirt. $20 + shipping
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GREAT boys Fall/Winter lot. 10 items, all name brands. All size 8 or 7/8 except one pair of size 7 boys pants. Brands are Old Navy, Gap and Children's Place with one Nike and one Tommy Hilfiger. The gray waffle knit shirt is 5-6, but runs BIG and fit at the same time for us. The other Old Navy shirts are Small or 7/8. $25+ shipping
    [​IMG]

Boys size 10 lots of pants. Brands include JNCO, LEE, Old Navy, Children's Place and Cherokee. Some are adjustable waist and some are slim. All have tons of life left, a few have light fade on knees or a little bit of fraying on the bottom. $12+ shipping (keep in mind these are all jeans except one so will not be light, may have to ship UPS to make it not too much shipping wise depending on zone)
    [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Body jewelry

Tapers ~ I am honestly not sure what gauge these are, but my ears are 14g and they are way bigger than that. I bought them without knowing stupidly! Der!

$2 each ppd within the U.S ~ one is purple and white and the other appears black, but if you hold it up to the light, it is lighter, not positive what color to call it, though.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14g black segment rings. Brand new. I just cannot get these darn things to work with my fat clumsy fingers. :-( I LOVE segment rings, though. Very cool looking. $5ppd
    [​IMG]

16g eyebrow rings. $2.50 ppd each or $4 ppd for both.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by