Bracelets! :)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mary Of Exeter, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Mary Of Exeter

Mary Of Exeter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    Hi everyone. I recently found a love for making bracelets [​IMG] But of course, I don't need them ALL. So I decided to sell them for $5 each.

You can see which ones have already been spoken for by the red X's. The others are still up for grabs. They're all made with elastic cord, glass beads, and almost all of them have paper beads that I made myself. The paper beads have been coated in mod podge for strength and gloss. They were also sprayed in acrylic to help protect them against water. I still wouldn't wear them in the shower or while doing the dishes. Just in case [​IMG] I haven't tested just how waterproof they are because after the work I put into making the beads, I'd rather them stay in tact, LOL.

The shipping cost is $1.50 - the average for shipping in padded envelopes. That's pretty much the amount no matter if I'm shipping in the US, Australia, the UK, or anywhere else. I could put several bracelets in one envelope, so the shipping cost is fixed no matter how many you want [​IMG]

So if you're interested, just let me know which one(s) you want! I can also make some custom ones of whatever colors you want. Like for example, right now I'm in the process of making 5 pink/white breast cancer themed ones. They're turning out great so far [​IMG]

2. farmerlor

farmerlor Chillin' With My Peeps

Becky,
    Do you have a way of making a bracelet with the caduceus on it and the word diabetes on it? I cannot, cannot for love or money find diabetes bracelets for my seven year old that she will actually wear and leave on.
    Thanks,
    Lor

3. Mary Of Exeter

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    I will do my best [​IMG] Any specific colors she might like in it?

4. farmerlor

farmerlor Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh Becky, if you can actually find something that would work, color is the least of our problems as we'd probably buy several different colors (so we can match them to all our outfits don't you know) and we'd be so grateful.

5. Mary Of Exeter

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    Alrighty [​IMG] I'll see what I can do, and let you know!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by