BRAHMA BANTAMS MN

foxhollow

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jul 17, 2008
Winthrop
One pair of light two pairs of buff and a quad of dark. 2008 hatch starting to lay. $25 a pair and 440 for the quad. I have boxes and can ship COD

What are the bloodlines for the lights, buff and dark brahmas?

smile.png
from KCMO
smile.png

I am by Winthrop, South Of Hutchinson MN. I took some quick pix today. I will see if I can figure out how to upload them :)
I think the lights are the best quality, then the buffs and darks. They are nice birds, but the buff roos decided they didn't like the dark and started picking on him so I had to move him. I realized I just do not have the room to separate them into breeding pens as I am set up for the smaller Seramas and D'Anvers. So I figured I would build three new pens this summer with the money from selling these and then get some again in the fall :)

Thanks for the pics, but you forgot to share the bloodlines of the Lights, of the Buffs and of the Darks??? And is the price of the Darks $440.00 or $44.00 ?

Sorry for the typo it is $40 for the quad of darks. I really do not know the lines. I picked up the lights at a show in MN the Buffs at a show in Iowa and the darks came from a friend in MN who bought eggs.
Not much help though.

Back
Top Bottom