Brahma Bantams

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by DorthyBrahma, Mar 20, 2012.

1. DorthyBrahma

DorthyBrahma Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2012
    What do you think of Brahma Bantams?(Me: I think they are cute and awesome their easy to handle and great for kids~such as me!)

2. stilldeb

stilldeb Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2010
    NW Kentucky
    I love them! I have three Buff Brahma Bantams (Milly, Tilly, and Lily) and they are very sweet girls and they lay some of the biggest eggs of all my Bantams, too.

3. DorthyBrahma

Mar 19, 2012
    Cute names! I have a trio of buff brahma bantams. Yet i have light brahma bantams and their my show birds. I could never give up my lights but i can give away my buffs. [​IMG]

4. DorthyBrahma

Mar 19, 2012
    By brahma bantam hen, Dorothy died today. [​IMG] I'm on my knees asking my mom if I can replace her. And her same answer every time is, NO. So my poor rooster is all alone now but if he passes away im gonna defently replace him no madder what my mom says. [​IMG]

5. Malibu99

Malibu99 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2012
    Cape Cod, Massachusetts
    Awwh.

My favorite chicken, Ella, is a bantam Brahma. She is the sweetest, best chicken I've EVER owned. This is Ella

[​IMG]

:3

6. DorthyBrahma

Mar 19, 2012
    I would put a picture of my brahma bantam rooster Bill but my dumb computer will take forever to load it, so i dont bother trying... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by