Brahma chickens

KarenElliott

Hatching
Mar 24, 2017
Hi to everyone!

I am new to this forum as of tonight. I am very interested in the Brahma chicken breed. Does anyone know of a breeder that sells in Kentucky? Thanks, Karen Elliott

Hi Karen, glad to meet you. Welcome to Backyard chickens. Hope you are successful finding Brahmas. They are such a nice breed. You could check out the Brahma thread - just put that in the search box and it should pop up.

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Karen, best of luck finding the birds you want!

G’Day from down under Karen
frow.gif
Welcome!

Sorry, living in Aus I am not able to help you with your search but Ken has given you some great starting points.

Good luck!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Greetings from Kansas, Karen, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you aboard! I've never had Brahmas but have always found them to be attractive birds. Hope you enjoy yours. Thanks for joining BYC!!
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom