Brahma pics and info!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by bantiebabe1200, Nov 13, 2010.

1. bantiebabe1200

bantiebabe1200 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2010
    Ennis, Montana
    I havn't seen many real good brahma threads here. It seems like every one is definitly more into alot of other breeds lately (They are all I have to say very gorgious too though!)I went through most of the front pages and a lot of the last pages (over 500+) and I saw a few small threads about brahmas and one I noticed where a couple of ppl said they had trouble with the temperment of the banties. I've only ever had or seen very sweet ones personally, but I know they arn't quite as nice to the other chickens sometimes. [​IMG] Brahmas (banties in particular) have always been my favorites.

To get strait to the point, lets see some of your brahma pics, and any info on raising and breeding them as well, if this is one of your fields. I'm soon to get back in to the chicken business and want to start breeding and showing the banties for sure, but I need refreshers and any new info on how to breed these properly for show.

As far as pics go I don't care if the pics are hatchery quality or show quality, I just want to see the beautiful birds! [​IMG] They can be standard or bantam. I don't have any photos of my old birds but I'll try to find them for you. [​IMG]

2. bantiebabe1200

bantiebabe1200 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2010
    Ennis, Montana
    Ooops! I guess there is a brahma thread here already that I missed! *runs over to other thread* [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by