Brand new chicks!!

RASS

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 26, 2013
I just picked up my chicks from the PO this morning. I was surprised at how small the box was but I guess I didn't realize how small the new chicks would be/are. They are all eating and drinking and seem healthy. My "first time chickens" so I am excited to see them grow and eventually start laying eggs, (I hope).
5 R I Reds pullets
5 Columbia Wyondotte pullets
5 Black Austrolorps pullets
1 " " cockerel
1 mystery chicken
from Murray & McMurray

I am not sure how to post a picture but I am sure everyone on here has seen baby chicks before; if you have seen one you have seen them all.

Have a great week everyone,
Ron

Congratulations! I had the same reaction the first time I picked up a box of chicks at the P.O.. They sure do grow fast, enjoy them and all those eggs they will eventually provide you with.

I just picked up my chicks from the PO this morning. I was surprised at how small the box was but I guess I didn't realize how small the new chicks would be/are. They are all eating and drinking and seem healthy. My "first time chickens" so I am excited to see them grow and eventually start laying eggs, (I hope).
5 R I Reds pullets
5 Columbia Wyondotte pullets
5 Black Austrolorps pullets
1 " " cockerel
1 mystery chicken
from Murray & McMurray

I am not sure how to post a picture but I am sure everyone on here has seen baby chicks before; if you have seen one you have seen them all.

Have a great week everyone,
Ron

I heartily disagree with you! It's easy to post pictures here, just click the first small icon above the text box when you are making a post. If you have many pictures, post them to a site such as photobucket.com and then post the link to them here. Thanks! :D

Hey Hypertay, you are right, it is easy to post a picture.

Thank you for the information.

Thanks for sharing! Your chicks are adorable.

These are my newest 6, they are almost a month old now. Supposed to be red sex links but one has turned light blonde and is growing a comb and wattles!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom