Brand new

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Brighterpath, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Brighterpath

Brighterpath New Egg

Feb 4, 2016
    Finger Lakes NY
    I'm just getting started. We bought a five acre farm last fall. We're just about settled into the house and getting ready to tap our first maple trees. We have two beautiful coops that I can't wait to start filling with birds. I'm in the process of putting an order with our local Agway right now. I have a lot to learn and I,ll appreciate all the help I can get. [​IMG]

2. Hholly

Hholly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2015
    Amo, IN
    Happy you joined us!:frow There are lots of great folks here that are happy to answer questions. The Learning Center has lots of good articles too.

3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - you are in the right place for anything and everything chicken for sure! Lots of resources here to help you with your planning and possibly most importantly the collective wealth of knowledge of BYC members is incredible, so don't be afraid to ask for advice - we are here to help.

All the best with your new farm.

CT

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

5. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on Hholly; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

6. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
  7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I think you would also enjoy "Raising Backyard chickens," forum above. Glad you joined us at Backyard chickens.

8. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

9. Gossie

Gossie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2015
    Welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

10. napahunter

napahunter Out Of The Brooder

Feb 5, 2016
    Welcome, new here to

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by