Brd. Splash Silkie PULLET NY NPIP SHIPPING

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
Pet Quality Splash Pullet. Was hatched from two splash parents, that is why she is so diluted. Hatched in June 2011 Birds have been vaccinated for fowl pox. Band # 227

SaleBirds036.jpg

Payment
Payment is by paypal instant payment only. I require a 50% NON-refundable deposit. Once it is cool enough to ship, the other 50% for the must be paid. The only way I will refund the deposit is if I can not fufill the sale. Please be 100% sure that you are serious about the purchase of the birds, otherwise please don't bid. My paypal email is [email protected] You can also email me through that email if you have any questions. If you have any questions at all, please email me. If you need to see more pictures, let me know what you want to see. I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, if you are not, I will not be. Please understand that there are no refunds or returns. Once birds leave my hands and enter the USPS system, I am no longer responsible for them. I do not replace/refund if the birds die in transit. I was told by the USPS the only way they pay insurance is if the box is damaged. If the box is fine and the birds are dead inside, they do not pay out the insurance. Please understand this. Once the birds leave my property I will not/do not take them back, for biosecurity reasons. By bidding on these birds you agree to the above.

Shipping Info.
I plan to ship out on 10/3 or 10/11 provided its cool enough. Shipping is included in the price, which includes shipping charges and a new usps approved shipping box. Birds are shipped express mail only, which includes $100 insurance. If you would like to purchase more insurance let me know. Will ship when the weather is cool enough, below 85 on both sides, as in safe for the birds. I ship to the lower 47 states. Sorry, no shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Virginia.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom