BREEDING PAIR COCKATIELS FOR SALE, SCRANTON PA

Duck_life

Duck Addict
May 14, 2019
Woods of PA
I have a lutino and cinnamon pied cockatiel need gone ASAP, any other sites you know I can post about them would be nice! (the parakeets are not up for sale)

Attachments

• IMG_20180913_163223.jpg
    IMG_20180913_163223.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 51
I was planning on breeding them but they were to young at the time they are about 2 right now and now i have a baby daughter, 6 ducks and i'm getting a bunch more animals and the cockatiels just don't like it where they are right now i feel they need better care for them and better home

@Duck_life I would be more than happy to have your cockatiels! I live about an hour south of you if I am reading the area right. How much are you asking if any price? I have experience with tiels and am looking to adopt because I have not had a tiel in a while and when my friend recently purchased one, I couldn't resist looking for one of my own :)

I have a lutino and cinnamon pied cockatiel need gone ASAP, any other sites you know I can post about them would be nice! (the parakeets are not up for sale)
Are the cockatiels still available? How old are they?

Back
Top Bottom