1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Breakfast of Champions

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by Nemo, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Nemo

Nemo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2008
    N'rn Wisconsin
    Just wanted to share a picture of my breakfast to see how many people I could get salivating...
    [​IMG]

Two-and-a-half eggs, still warm from the coop, cooked over medium. Amish, corn-fed, pork sausage. My world famous strawberry jam on toast. Just have to grab my chocolate milk, juice, and cup of tea. Part of a complete and balanced (and ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!) breakfast.

Hungry yet?

The "half" egg is from Beatrix... I was able to hatch two of our own Buff Orp eggs last spring. Beatrix just started laying this month. She's petite, and lays cute, little eggs, which are difficult to flip over correctly. Here's a picture comparing one to the eggs from our one-and-a-half-year old hens...
    [​IMG]

2. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    Niiiiiiiiice .... [​IMG]

3. KatyTheChickenLady

KatyTheChickenLady Bird of A Different Feather

Dec 20, 2008
    Boise, Idaho
    A man who cooks! Very cool . . . my husband is from Wisconsin and he doesn't cook . . .

4. blueberrylu

blueberrylu Chillin' With My Peeps

Looks good!!! [​IMG]

5. Junkmanme

Junkmanme Chillin' With My Peeps

Where's the "grits" ???????????

-Junkmanme- [​IMG]

6. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    Mmmmm..I need to sleep so I can get up and eat!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by