Breast Cancer Awareness Earrings Auction DO NOT BID/BUY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by StrawberryHouseMouse, Jul 21, 2011.

1. StrawberryHouseMouse

StrawberryHouseMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    Almost every woman in my family on both sides has had breast cancer and either survived or died. Unfortunately more has died then those that have lived who've had it. I'm likely to get it when I get older myself. Right now an aunt of mine is fighting the battle and I've looked for some good supplies to make jewelry based around the Breast cancer awareness foundation for some time and finally got some that I feel worthy to work with. My first pair of earrings Ive made are these, and Ive listed them on ebay where its easiest to bid and buy with. When the auction is over half the sale price will go directly to the Breast Cancer Foundation to aid women and their families in finding a cure but not only that, it also helps fund medical bills and other things women getting treatment need. Please take the time to look at my auction and bid if your interested. Please do not buy or bid on this listing here on backyard chickens. I just posted here as a way to draw attention to the auction on ebay. I hope that's not against some sort of rules. Ive seen others doing similar things so I thought it was ok. Correct me if I'm in the wrong.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160623609316
    Above is the link to the ebay auction.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by