BRECO ENZUM WORMER Broad spectrum poultry/gamefowl ever use it?

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by Cetawin, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I have been looking for poultry wormers. Around here everything we have is too strong for my small girls. I can not find the pour on ivermection of water soluable (in a safe amount).

So, anyone every use BRECO ENZUM WORMER? It is reported to be a broad spectrum wormer that kills all species of poultry worms not just roundworms.

You can order it here...

http://www.oakridgegamefarm.net/store/proddetail.php?prod=OAK-151

and Randall Burkey sells it also.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  2. Pine Grove

Pine Grove Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    Lakeland, Ga
    I'ts the same as Valbazen..Only difference is you pay about $20.00 per ounce for enzum, And only about $2.00 per ounce for the Valbazen...Enzum is concocted from a individual in Alabama AKA Breco or Dr Blues...
    16 oz Valbazen- $34.95
    16 oz Enzum-$320.00 Not a bad profit margin............But yeah Enzum/Valbazen is highly effective

1 person likes this.
  3. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Ah well thank you. I looked at that product because it is broad spectrum and I can buy the small amount and not get killed on shipping charges.

4. maybejoey

maybejoey got chickenidous?

How do you apply Valbazan to chickens?

5. Eradicator

Eradicator Out Of The Brooder

Oct 6, 2013
    Florida
    Worm Eradicator is the best dewormer ever made for dogs or fowl. It is made with modern and effective ingredients in the right amounts to thoroughly get the job done. No obsolete or udated harmful chemicals. Worm Eradicator is science not speculation.
    Www.wormeradicator.com

6. Eradicator

Eradicator Out Of The Brooder

Oct 6, 2013
    Florida

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by