Breed, gender, and health of my 7 week old chickens

ChickenMasta1105

Chirping
Dec 9, 2020
Hello! I want to know the breed of my approximately 6 week old chickens. Please also tell me their gender, I think the two ones to the right are hens, and the two ones to the left are roosters. Am I right? The one to the extreme right is an 8 week old, the one to the left of that is about 6 week old, and the ones at the left are 8 or 7 week olds. Please tell me what you think their age and gender is, and while you are there, do my chicks look healthy? And before you judge the dirty background, it was dirty only this particular day, most other days there is just a dropping or two. Thanks for your time, really would appreciate an answer, and do appreciate your time for reading this. Good day!
Screenshot_2020-12-10-00-07-30.png

Hello! I want to know the breed of my approximately 6 week old chickens. Please also tell me their gender, I think the two ones to the right are hens, and the two ones to the left are roosters. Am I right? The one to the extreme right is an 8 week old, the one to the left of that is about 6 week old, and the ones at the left are 8 or 7 week olds. Please tell me what you think their age and gender is, and while you are there, do my chicks look healthy? And before you judge the dirty background, it was dirty only this particular day, most other days there is just a dropping or two. Thanks for your time, really would appreciate an answer, and do appreciate your time for reading this. Good day!View attachment 2442263
Rode Island Red maybe and left to right two cockerels and two pullets. They do look healthy.

Hello! I want to know the breed of my approximately 6 week old chickens. Please also tell me their gender, I think the two ones to the right are hens, and the two ones to the left are roosters. Am I right? The one to the extreme right is an 8 week old, the one to the left of that is about 6 week old, and the ones at the left are 8 or 7 week olds. Please tell me what you think their age and gender is, and while you are there, do my chicks look healthy? And before you judge the dirty background, it was dirty only this particular day, most other days there is just a dropping or two. Thanks for your time, really would appreciate an answer, and do appreciate your time for reading this. Good day!View attachment 2442263
looks to me like the 2 on the left are roosters and the 2 on the right are hens

Thx
If I separate them into two pairs, will it work?
A few people have been able to have a 1/1 ratio but often times the hen with get over mated. You could potentially try it, but you will probably either need more hens, or get rid of one roo :(

Rhode Island Reds. The left two are cockerels, the right two are pullets. They look pretty healthy.
x3

Back
Top Bottom