Breed/Gender of some chickies! ~ ** ( PIC HEAVY! ) ** ~

Thanks!
Are you for sure that #3 is a rooster??
roll.png

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Thanks!
Are you for sure that #3 is a rooster??
roll.png

Hi. Yes I am leaning more towards a rooster. But like I said I could be wrong. But it's comb is darker ans its growing wattle. Hens usually don't start that early in life.​

Quote:
Hi. Yes I am leaning more towards a rooster. But like I said I could be wrong. But it's comb is darker ans its growing wattle. Hens usually don't start that early in life.

Chickadee ( Chicken in question ) is one of the oldest ones. S/he and the 11th one are brothers/sisters.
smile.png

I had them about 2 or 3 months before I got any of the other chicks.
smile.png

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
Hi. Yes I am leaning more towards a rooster. But like I said I could be wrong. But it's comb is darker ans its growing wattle. Hens usually don't start that early in life.

Chickadee ( Chicken in question ) is one of the oldest ones. S/he and the 11th one are brothers/sisters.
smile.png

I had them about 2 or 3 months before I got any of the other chicks.
smile.png

Ok then. How old are they? If they were only 2 months then definately roosters. BUT if they are maybe 3-5 months then possibly hens. Just trying to help
thumbsup.gif
Good luck!

1. hen
2. rooster
3. BO/EE cross roo
4.Polish/ campine cross hen
5.hen
6.I think hen
7.I think hen
8.I don't know
9. EE hen
10. Roo
11.hen
12.roo
13.roo
14.LB hen
15. some kind of Cornish hen
16.cross
17.looks like a BO x campine hen
18.cross roo

This is my first post, but I have been looking at pics of birds to try to help identify some of the younguns I have, and just wanted to put my 2 cents worth in on bird#4. Looks like a Spitzhauben cross, and a cockerel at that, looks like there are saddle feathers there, but could just be the color pattern giving that affect. The slate color legs, sparce crest, and body carriage make me think of my Spitzhaubens. Hope I was of some help.

Wow they are all so beautiful! I love the possible polish X & the black tailed white japanese bantam, sooo pretty! I wish I could help you with the breeds but I'm not too experienced yet...

Yes, One has white legs. I took abunch of pictures of them yesterday. The are older enough now I can tell all their genders.
smile.png

The two EEs are both roosters. And abunch of other ones! But there are still a few that I'm not so sure about. Will post pictures of them in a minute.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom