Breed guesses

maybaby45

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jan 20, 2015
Any idea on these girls? They came from Meyers and I'm assuming the guy with the yellow toupee is a Polish? It looks like a pom pom sitting on his head.

The dark red chick is a Rhode Island Red. The lighter yellow/red chick is probably a Buff Orpington. The white chick may be a White Leghorn, White Rock, or another common white breed. The mostly black chick(s) is probably a Barred Rock. The crested chick is a White Crested Black Polish.

The dark red chick is a Rhode Island Red. The lighter yellow/red chick is probably a Buff Orpington. The white chick may be a White Leghorn, White Rock, or another common white breed. The mostly black chick(s) is probably a Barred Rock. The crested chick is a White Crested Black Polish.
Second on that.

I agree as well.

Hi any idea on these chicks
Thanks

Thank you! I also have a black chick that I think is an Orpington. I will have to get better pictures of all of them.

I also agree.

Back
Top Bottom