Attachments

• B2.JPG
    B2.JPG
    449.5 KB · Views: 7
  • hmmm.JPG
    hmmm.JPG
    422.4 KB · Views: 8
They look like Bielefelders to me.
Edit: ...On second thought, they might be mixed breeds.
All biels are barred but some of those hens aren't barred. So my vote is mix, maybe with welsummer.

They look like Bielefelders to me.
Edit: ...On second thought, they might be mixed breeds.
All biels are barred but some of those hens aren't barred. So my vote is mix, maybe with welsummer.
Okay thanks...if this helps...
Rooster...
IMG_6354.JPG
Pullet A.
IMG_6245.JPG

Pullet B.
IMG_6514.JPG
...well there are 2 different breeds, I have a couple of each and 1 rooster version of 1 or the other ... sorry I should have provided more photos...

First is a Welsummer, and the second is likely a mix (Welsummers have yellow legs and red earlobes). :)

What color are the legs on the cockerel? He could be a Bielefelder if they're yellow.

I see a Blue Andalusian (bottom left), and a Cream Legbar (bottom right), in your last pic. Not sure if you were after that information, but better to be safe than sorry. ;)

~Alex

Taking that back. A and B look completely different in their individual pictures as opposed to the group shot. First two pictures don't show Crele coloration, but the other does. :confused: Given they don't have yellow legs, they're probably gorgeous crossbreeds. Or simply hatchery quality Bielefelders.

~Alex

Back
Top Bottom