Breed Help?

indiefoxfarm

Chirping
Aug 13, 2018
Ohio
We just picked up some ducks to add to our flock to even out the genders (had 1 female and 2 male Rouens and got 4 more females). They are supposedly Rouens but obviously aren't. It doesn't matter to us but I was curious what they might be? It looked like she had a Rouen female and at least one Indian Runner male - maybe a cross between those 2? It sounds like her females could have been bred by the neighbor's ducks as well and I didn't see them so no idea what they have.
20200821_110035_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• 20200821_110042_HDR.jpg
    20200821_110042_HDR.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 5
Sorry, I should have specified that the two Rouen drakes in the pic are the ones we already had. Each of the new girls quacked loudly as we loaded them up so I feel confident they're not drakes. I'll try to get some better pics of just the new girls, they're pretty skittish. They look very different from our Rouen female, they're a lighter brown, stand more upright, and their face stripes are much lighter and one doesn't seem to have any.

Sorry, I should have specified that the two Rouen drakes in the pic are the ones we already had. Each of the new girls quacked loudly as we loaded them up so I feel confident they're not drakes. I'll try to get some better pics of just the new girls, they're pretty skittish. They look very different from our Rouen female, they're a lighter brown, stand more upright, and their face stripes are much lighter and one doesn't seem to have any.
they kind of look like khaki rouen mixes to me

Back
Top Bottom