1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Breed ID - banty roo appx 2,5 months

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by runswithsissors, Jan 14, 2013.

1. runswithsissors

runswithsissors New Egg

Jan 14, 2013
    I tried to attach pix but got msg saying I couldn't add attachments......so here's a link to montage that includes pix & video from the day I got him, until now:
    http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...in_id=3001&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
    I hope you can see it and maybe tell me what kind of banty he is.
    This little guy was given to me as a chick on 10/24. A lady came in to a feedstore I was shopping in, holding in her hand, just peeping like a mad man. She said he'd gotten away from the rest of the chicks and they found him in the driveway as they were pulling out to get feed. When she said he was a banty, I asked if I could have him and, her son convinced her he wouldn't make it back at their place (having left the flock), so she gave him to me. I was so tickled about it, I forgot to ask her anything else....except how to take care of him.

2. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    looks like an oegb (might be a mix) with mixed colors

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  3. runswithsissors

runswithsissors New Egg

Jan 14, 2013
    Old English Game Bird's? Thanks. I'll read up on them. Figured out how to attach pix now. :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    he just has that game look see in these pics he looks more of just a plan ol' barnyard mix with that game apperance

5. runswithsissors

runswithsissors New Egg

Jan 14, 2013
    Oh I see. Thx for the clarification.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by