Breed Question and Suggestion

Do they have food available at all times and is the feeder big enough for them all to eat at the same time? I would get them in something bigger as soon as possible they look very cramped.

That just looks like a feisty pullet. Most roosters are good natured fellows, and the whole aggressive persona they have been given is mostly due to the fact you only ever hear about the mean ones, not the nice cuddly ones.
I agree. The only bad rooster we ever had was one a friend hatched for us. He would come at me with his spurs. All the rest have been wonderful boys. One we even had surgery done to since he was such a great guy.

Do they have food available at all times and is the feeder big enough for them all to eat at the same time? I would get them in something bigger as soon as possible they look very cramped.
Yes, the plan is to put the bird netting on the run today to get them out. I don’t believe the current crowded situation is the cause of the pecking bird as she has pecked at me from two weeks old. They are now going on five weeks.

Back
Top Bottom