Breed?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by adikeman, Mar 23, 2016.

1. adikeman

adikeman New Egg

Mar 23, 2016
    Anyone know what breed this bantam chick is its wings are beginning to feather out[​IMG]

2. cavemanrich

cavemanrich Overrun With Chickens

Apr 6, 2014
    Melrose Park Illinois
    I would only take a guess that it MAY be a silver seabright. They are common in bantam assortment packages. Mine lived for 13 years.
    [​IMG]
    3rd one down center.

Edit... Forgot to WELCOME YOU.. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  3. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Stuck back in the 40s Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    x2

4. IAMADOL

IAMADOL Out Of The Brooder

Apr 2, 2015
    I need help....All of these chicks came from either blue, green or chocolate eggs. I'd love a breed assessment but also a sex guess :)

This one I'm pretty sure is a pullet and is black with orange bits (like a gold laced wyendotte).

[​IMG]

No clue...The white with black splotches is a pullet I believe. But I have no idea on breed. I was thinking Deleware...but then thought maybe a blue egg layer whose name I can't recall at the moment.

I have no idea on the brownie/red one.

[​IMG]
    Im fairly sure this is a roo....Should I be concerned because he seems unfeathered at the middle of the back?
    [​IMG]

5. IAMADOL

IAMADOL Out Of The Brooder

Apr 2, 2015
    Maybe a silver laced wyandotte?

6. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Stuck back in the 40s Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    The first picture looks like it maybe a Gold laced Wynndotte, can you get better pictures? The bottom picture does look like it's a cockerel.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by