Breed?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by AshleyBelle, Mar 5, 2015.

1. AshleyBelle

AshleyBelle Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2014
    Bloomington, IN
    Hey everyone! So, we got some babies from Rural King a few days ago from the assorted straight run bin. We are questioning a few of the breeds. Any help/opinions would be much appreciated!

I'm wondering if this is an EE?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pale yellow with gray down back and gray spot on head...Buff Cochin Bantam?
    [​IMG]

Yellow with feathered feet...Light Brahma?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Reddish with white "shoulders"?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kaylabeans28

kaylabeans28 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2015
    Woodstock, IL
    Okay so the very first picture looks like a golden laced wyandotte. The pale yellow one would need down on its legs to be a cochin. the light yellow with feathered feet looks like it may be a light brahma, but could be a cochin.. The red on with the white shoulders could be a red sex link which also means it could be a gold star.. could be a cross.. I hope I somewhat helped

3. AshleyBelle

AshleyBelle Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2014
    Bloomington, IN
    Thank you! I have been researching for a couple of days now and came up with a couple of different answers and just haven't been able to completely pin point what we have. I am just too impatient to wait for their feathers to grow out to see what they will eventually look like haha!

4. kaylabeans28

kaylabeans28 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2015
    Woodstock, IL
    I am really certain on that golden laced wyandotte looking chick. I raised one last year. Such gorgeous birds! I have two pullets of the golden laced coming in a week!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by