Breeder chat thread (Breeders, retired breeders, or future breeders only!)

Garjzla

Crowing
5 Years
Nov 28, 2014
Oregon
Hello! This is the Breed Chat Thread, it's where breeders of any chicken (or bantam) breed, pet or show, can get together and just talk!
smile.png
It'd also help people find some customers
wink.png

The rules are simple:
All BYC rules apply
Please no meat breeders, I'd like to only have show and pet breeders on here
Don't be rude
Don't be snooty, prissy, sassy, mean, ECT
Please don't go completely off topic, we're talking about breeding and selling here
If you are having a argument, please take it to PM's or don't argue
Follow the rules!

So, to start off, I am going to be breeding Sultans this year (white only, someone said they'd give me a black one but then they cancelled:() unless they can't lay eggs, die (not likely) ECT.

So, what about you guys? An plans for breeding or buying this year?:)

Futere breeder.

I will by from a guy who takes his hatchery chicks to a Tractor suppliies,and sells them there.

I plan on breeding Production reds,or if I have to,incubate.

Futere breeder.

I will by from a guy who takes his hatchery chicks to a Tractor suppliies,and sells them there.

I plan on breeding Production reds,or if I have to,incubate.

Cool! I got a few chicks at a farm store and the Pekin bantam quality was AWFUL. The sultans, silkies, brahmas, barred rocks, and wyandottes quality was pretty good though. I'm happy another person is taking in chicken breeding! It seems like a art, breeding the best, most beautiful, and sweetest ones of the best quality. Though I'm never going to kill one because it's bad quality. I feel like it's terrible and irresponsible.

Cool!
I always end up with a breed that,I don't even know about,something mix bred....

Cool!
I always end up with a breed that,I don't even know about,something mix bred....

When you get hatchery chicks they give you mutts???:O

I want to get a bigger coop and make my old coop the main breeding area where I put two pure bred bantams and let them do their magic
tongue.png

This year I want to buy about 12 d'Uccle chicks, but I can only keep about 6. I want to find someone who wants some and lives in Oregon or will come to Oregon. The colors vary from porcelain, golden neck, Mille Fleur, white, ECT. It's my pick of which I'll give to you, but I won't only give you roosters, but not only hens, either. They're free to a good home.

Back
Top Bottom