Breeder/Pet Quality Sebastopol Geese For Sale in S. NJ

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by goldensunriseranch, Aug 20, 2007.

1. goldensunriseranch

goldensunriseranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    2 Pair (or what I believe are 2 pair) of 2007 White Sebastopol Geese for Sale. These were hatched approx April of 07. They still have alot of feather filling out to do.
    I purchased a dozen of these from a friend and have decided to choose my favorites and part with the others.

Each pair $60
    Both pair together for $100 - UPDATE - ALL SEBS HAVE BEEN SOLD!
    For Pick up only in Mays Landing NJ

Thanks! Michelle @ Golden Sunrise Ranch. www.goldensunriseranch.com
    email is [email protected]

The pic below shows representatives from the flock. I can sort and get pics of the actual ones for sale once I get inquiries.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 30, 2007
  2. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    If I wasn't leaving for school I would buy more from you! I absolutely love the one I got from you! He still doesn't have too much frizzling and still has the grey, but he is very friendly and pretty anyways! His spots give him personality. He was the hit of the fair and would just follow me around! Both the geese took to each other right away and they are very happy to be friends!

I do regret not getting more than one from you though! This one is so healthy and has such a funny personality. Maybe next year though, if you still have some.

3. goldensunriseranch

goldensunriseranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    So glad he is making a great friend for your other guy! Happy to hear he is doing well. Best of luck while you are away! Thanks!! [​IMG]

4. ml

ml Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    Oh my and you are in my home town.

ML

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by