BREEDER QUALITY SILKIE ROO ( SPLIT TO LAVENDER) AND STANDARD COCHINS ~ MUST GO ASAP WILL BE BUTCHERE

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by woodsedge, Mar 1, 2013.

1. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    we need to downsize and have some single and same sex pairs that need to go asap or we will be sending them to butcher with our market birds

1 2012 DARK BQ calico bearded silkie cockerel. Colors has the whole package but is a little dark we got him as a companion for our pet buff roo (whom he is pictured with) but lately he has been picking on my Spot :/ so HE MUST GO ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. I absolutely love spot and will not allow him to be picked on. Right now "Colors' is in a 24 X 24 inch rabbit cage, and needs to go to a loving home where hell have loads of room to roam as its not fair to him to live in such a small cage but its the only free space we have. Asking $25 for him BUT OPEN TO OFFERS *** right now he looks really rough he started a fight with my sumatra cockerel and lost most of his crest but its starting to come back in (slowly) i hate to see him go but i cant have him picking on spot and he doesnt get along with our sumatra cockerel and living in a small cage is not fair to him

we have 1 pair 2012 breeder quality standard partridge cochins both roosters asking $30 FOR THE PAIR OR $25 EACH WOULD BE GOOD FOR SMALL OPEN OR 4-H SHOWS

1 2012 male pearl jumbo guinea asking $15 obo good at controlling pesky ticks and other garden insects

if interested or have any questions please email [email protected] message us, or visit/ like us on face book or visit our website www.woodsedgeanimalfarm.net PREFER PICK UP CAN DELIVER TO WAPAKONETA SHOW NEXT WEEKEND IF PAID FOR IN ADVANCE

**** birds are pick up only due to my very busy work schedule

2. schnebbles

schnebbles Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2013
    Indian Lake, Ohio
    Are these birds friendly? I'm after a couple chickens for pets (just starting). I live at Indian Lake. I really wasn't looking to have roosters b/c of neighbors but I hate to see them killed. I was thinking of getting bantam cochins and silkies. I want them as pets only so I want friendly ones.

A show in Wapak? Must look that up!

3. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    They are i sent you a message :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by