Songster
12 Years
Jan 26, 2007
Arkansas
The basics of the web site are done, they will all have the following features:
1. It has a gallery ( you will be able to change colors and look),
2. Contact page
3. Guest Book
4. Store - The store can interface to paypal ( I havent tested this becuase I dont have a paypal sellers accoutn).
Its right now set to email the order to the owner of the store.
Also, shipping isnt to sophisticated so its best to put that in the price, and for multiple product orders, negociate shipping.
You can buy your own domain name and we can make it point to your site, or I will furnish you with one.

Here are examples

If I furnish the domain it will be like this
www.chickensplus.com
http://www.chckensnow.info

I will customize them within reason and withing my capabilities. Things like menu name changes, adding links, etc, I will teach you how to do yourself. I will be making you an administrator on the site so you can do almost anything you want, depending on how much you want to study and learn.

How long, well cant promise more than 1 year , everything is paid up for that long. I will tell you this I have maintained my own paid for site, for over 5 years, I use it to learn the skills I need to preform my work function.

For further information go to www.chickensplus.com or www.chickensnow.info

Last edited:
I told you I wasnt creative, but to give you an idea how you can change the site from the template

http://www.chickensnow.info/

I will customize the site for you to begin with, then you will be given full power to change or add modules , logos, almost everything but the skin. Since they can take your site down if not done correclty I would want to test those first.

Hi Mark, I'd like to take you up on your kind offer.
Every time I try to start a website I get stumped / bogged down
and abandon the project
sad.png

Lisa

I am not offering these sites to people with show birds only, they are for anyone needing a site to show thier birds off or sell homewares and stuff.

The reason I said what I did about SQ , one of my pet peeves is people selling so called SQ birds, but they have never entered one of their breeders or have one shows, with their birds. I think this is dishonest, so I dont want to help some when purpertrate this type of fraud.

So basically anyone that will describe their wares honestly , I will gladly help them with a site.

Back
Top Bottom