breeders and hatcheries n Washington

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by fire pirate, Feb 20, 2013.

1. fire pirate

fire pirate Out Of The Brooder

Feb 19, 2013
    enumclaw Washington
    Anyone know of good breeders and hstcheries i Washington? I live in enumclaw wa. And id like to drive on site if i could. Any type of birds welcome. I already have an assortment. :) would really like to stumble across a wyandotte rooster though!

2. skylarms

skylarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2011
    Buckley, WA
    Im in Buckley! I dont keep roosters, but hatch out eggs frequently so some will be roosters:) I am currently hatching out blue wheaten and wheaten marans, a few lav split ameraucanas and am awaiting my blue breda, Blue laced red wyandottes, and Swedish flowers to come in. All will be available, some in limited supplies as I will be holding back some breeders. I also have some mixed eggs from a friend we are testing now. they will be light brahma or light brahma mixed with RIR, Buff Orpington, and Ameraucana. If you are looking for a rooster, try The Bradley Farm. They have lots of breeds to choose from. They are located near South Hill.

1 person likes this.
  3. skylarms

Jun 28, 2011
    Buckley, WA
    Soooo, I just looked at your profile and we know each other! You got our little banty roo, Lil Bit! How's the little bugger doing? You're more than welcome to come check out the chicks when they hatch. Edgewood chics had a gorgeous Wyandotte roo last year. She may have him still. You can check both places on fb.

2 people like this.
  4. fire pirate

Feb 19, 2013
    enumclaw Washington
    He doing great! Small world! We have been calling him houdini since he can sneak in and out of different pens lol. He fell in love with our biggest chicken a golden sexlink named butthead! She called that cuz she impatient during feeding time lol. I just recently picked up a hen more his size now too and same breed so maybe babies this year from him :)

2 people like this.
  5. fire pirate

Feb 19, 2013
    enumclaw Washington

1 person likes this.
  6. capsicum

capsicum Out Of The Brooder

I'm in Sumner(fam in Buckley) and in the market for a few more hens and a rooster. Just heard about Bradley farm,waiting for a reply from them.

1 person likes this.
  7. Arica

Arica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2012
    Spokane Washington
    I am in Spokane and if you go on Craigslist search roosters you can genrally find some good deals I know it's not the most reliable but it works

1 person likes this.
  8. fire pirate

Feb 19, 2013
    enumclaw Washington
    how do you get hold of them?

1 person likes this.
  9. skylarms

Jun 28, 2011
    Buckley, WA
    Find them on Facebook! The Bradley Farm.... Thats the best way. They are very nice people.

1 person likes this.
  10. capsicum

capsicum Out Of The Brooder

I sent them a private message on facebook. Several days and no reply though, I think FB hides stuff in the nearly secret "other" inbox.(FB has done it to messages that others have sent me.) I'll try directly on their wall today, they also have [email protected] listed on their facebook page.

2 people like this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by