Breeders/Hatcheries in Virginia

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Chicken Girl1, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Loving the Autumn Weather Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    I am looking for breeders/hatcheries in Virginia who sell a variety of birds. The main breeds I'm looking for are Buff Orpingtons, Leghorns, Easter Eggers, Barred Rocks, Cochins, and Delawares. If you know of any that you have had personal experience with and were satisfied could you let me know? Thank you so much!

~Chicken Girl1

2. CrowHollowFarm

CrowHollowFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2015
    VA
    Give me a call, I have ready to lay birds and eggs in the incubator.

3. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Loving the Autumn Weather Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    Thank you for replying. I've been talking with my sister and we've decided that we'll wait another year before we add more chickens to out flock. Thank you again!

4. Heyruthie

Heyruthie Out Of The Brooder

Nov 1, 2015
    Virginia, USA
    Any chance you have Silkies? I'm also in VA, and I'm looking for a local breeder with Silkies!

5. demikitten

demikitten Out Of The Brooder

Jun 14, 2015

Where in VA are you and do you sell hatching eggs? I'm making a trip down as far as Fredericksburg and would love to maximize my trip.

6. CrowHollowFarm

CrowHollowFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2015
    VA
    I don't personally have silkies but I can find you some near me. And I am about 2 hour SW of Fredericksburg, so if your going "down" you probably won't make it down my way.

7. demikitten

demikitten Out Of The Brooder

Jun 14, 2015
    I'm not looking for silkies in particular, but if you have any contacts north of you I'd love to see what they have!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by