Breeders of Polish, Silkies, Sultans, or Easter Eggers in SW VA?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Blue, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Blue

Blue Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2010
    Virginia
    I'm thinking of ordering some chicks from Meyer, but before that, I'm wondering if there are any breeders local to me (Southwest Virginia) who raise Polish, Silkies, or Sultans, or Easter Eggers?

2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

3. Blue

Apr 6, 2010
    Virginia
    Gah! Your silkies are so cute! I've got one red Silkie that looks like some kind of mutant next to yours. lol Do you ever have other colors than buff? I really need to get an incubator. I've been looking at them every time I go in Southern States, but I haven't broken down and bought one yet. I hope to get one before the summer's over, so I may get back to you to see if you have any eggs available then. It seems like hatching eggs may be my best bet to get the types of chickens I want.

4. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] Thank you!

Right now I just have the buffs. I am starting a blue/black/splash pen though. I have eggs in the incubator right now from several different breeders, and more comming over the next couple weeks.

5. Blue

Apr 6, 2010
    Virginia
    Your welcome! [​IMG]

I love the blue and the splash. If you ever have any hatching eggs for those in the future, I'll definitely have to get an incubator.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by