Breeding crosses ???

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Promiselandfarm, May 24, 2008.

1. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

I need to know if I breed a white Cornish Rooster to Black Stars what I will get in the color and sexing of such. I do hope that made sense. I know with sexlink crosses you are supposed to be able to tell by color when born but I have no clue as those two colors together. So far we have gotten white with black dots on their heads. Or just white color. I guess I can try to sex them by wing feathers but wanted if anyone knew about color crosses. Also we have a Brahma Rooster which we also bred to our Black Stars anyone know about sexlink colors on that cross? We keep ours in different pens so our Rhodes and others don't interbred but did not have a rooster for the Black Stars and thought we would try those crosses, the two roosters mentioned have about six hens each. I could vent sex them but would really rather not. Our Cornish Rooster is huge and the Brahma is also larger. I hope I placed this in the correct Topic as I was not sure which one to place it under......Thanks Suzette

2. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Anyone?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by