Breeding Pair of Sugar Gliders with Two Joeys in Pouch - Albemarle, NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Maidservant, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Maidservant

Maidservant Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2008
    Norwich, Norfolk, UK
    One breeding pair of sugar gliders with two joeys currently in pouch.
    Included with the pair is their four foot tall cage, wodent wheel, cage cover, food bowls, food, water bottle, toys, pouches, and extra fleece. Buyer will recieve everything I own for the gliders.

The female still needs a little work to become more comfortable around humans, but she is an excellent mother. She has always had twins. The male is a total sweetheart. All of the babies that they have had while they have been with me have all been little angels.

They are on the BML diet. When you respond, please tell me a little about yourself and why you would like to have a breeding pair of gliders. Please know that you will not make any profit from gliders if you adequately care for them. The profit that you will receive will be the enjoyment and satisfaction of being able to watch joeys grow up and go to loving homes.

I do not ship, and buyer must pick up or pay delivery fee.

I am 7 miles east of Albemarle, NC (zip code 28001, and no, it isn't near the coast). Albemarle, NC is approx. one hour east of Charlotte, NC and 2 1/2 hours south of Raleigh.

Normal Price = $600.00

****If purchased by a BYC member, $50 discount will be given, for a $550 total price****

Thanks,
    Emily

2. kaylakala

kaylakala Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2008
    Melbourne Florida
    I'm sorry to hear you have to sell you gliders.

3. Maidservant

Feb 20, 2008
    Norwich, Norfolk, UK
    I'm only working part time right now (although I am thankful for that), and money is getting tight. I'm going to miss them, and hopefully whoever buys them will let me visit or at least call once in a while to check in on them.

4. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Stop.....tempting......me......!!!

I live WAY too close to you (used to live in Albemarle, on Hickory Ave just off Main st) for you to be posting about those cute little critters!!!

5. kaylakala

Mar 19, 2008
    Melbourne Florida
  6. Maidservant

Feb 20, 2008
    Norwich, Norfolk, UK
    Every time I post anything on glider central I get bashed. I've reported the offending users to the admin there, but they never do anything other than locking down the post and telling me to deal with it. I do send people there to do their research, but I try not to use it if I can help it. It's pitiful how a handful of people can ruin a perfectly good forum.

7. kaylakala

Mar 19, 2008
    Melbourne Florida
    I'm sorry you had such a bad experience.

I've seen it myself.

It is a Wonderful source for information though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by