Breeding Pens

peepswiththepoof

Songster
9 Years
May 19, 2010
Rougemont, NC
So, I've searched and searched for breeding pen ideas, and I've seen quite a few on here, but I was wondering if there was anyone else out there that had some pics that they would be willing to post of their breeding pens. I want to separate my Silkies into pens, and I just can't decide on which setup will work the best! Any info/advice would be wonderful!

lol I think you forgot to upload the pics ahhaha

I have been wondering the same thing. I have silkie chicks and I need to decide on a design for breeding pens. I know many people have fancy little coops with runs and all but the thing is, all I have in a big 8 X 10 coop with a 6 X 8 run. I will post a thread and ask how I should divide it etc. I am very curious as to what people say! I will be watching this thread!
caf.gif

Quote:
I too have one big coop and one giant run...so it's time to divide or it's time to build something new. Let me know if you find anything out that works best!

hahahah Jeb its alright, I do it all the time! hahah I dont know how many times I send emails and forget to attach pictures and documents.

WOW that is a great set up! I sure wish I could build that! When I get a job and finish school, I will build those breeding pens! amazing!

Back
Top Bottom