Breeding Question?!!

birdman1994

In the Brooder
7 Years
Dec 1, 2012
surry county
I was wonring if it was possible to breed color into chickens? For example i want my nice slender athletic game rooster to have the color of one of my big beautiful laying roosters. Possible? How to go about doing it?

What color gamefowl do you have and what color are you wanting.
I've seen gamefowl in just about every color/pattern you could think of.

Chris

iv got these two guy tiny and slim and i want tinys

color on slims body i think they have them calle doms but every person iv talked to wanted over a hundred dollars for them

I was wonring if it was possible to breed color into chickens? For example i want my nice slender athletic game rooster to have the color of one of my big beautiful laying roosters. Possible? How to go about doing it?
its possible, just need to know the genetics of both breeds and from there we can make a game plan... pics of both breeds?...

iv got these two guy tiny and slim and i want tinys

color on slims body i think they have them calle doms but every person iv talked to wanted over a hundred dollars for them
so you want the color of the first rooster(first pic of him) on breed of the last pair? is that right...

oh and congratulation, that boy looks awesome(the first one) never seen crele this rich on color... at least he looks crele from here...more pics of him please...

so what kind of breeding plan would get tinys (first pic) color on slims (second) body i dont know about their parents some one moved and gave me tiny and i bought slim as a little baby from a friend not knowing what he was

Back
Top Bottom