breeding

They both have single combs. Single comb offspring. No beards. American game, not Ameraucana, @BlackHackle. I wasn't the one who did comb work though.
Sorry about that :p. I tend to get people mixed up :th. Wow, I was far off with my guess, I didn't see it said American instead of Ameraucana :eek:

The chicks should be black breasted red with a single comb and clean faced. The chick should also be green legged, since both parent breeds have green legs. Have a great night and God Bless! :)
Maybe that I don't really know what the rooster is then I was saying Dutch because of the white , but on the other hand his legs are white . Could it be that it was already a cross between the two , then hen I was referring to is an old English game bantam bb red . Here is a pic of him if it will help .
33535.jpeg

Thank for the
help !

I have a nice black breasted red Dutch bantam but no hen , what will happen if I put him over a American bb red bantam hen ?
BBR "Dutch bantams" are not recognized by any breeding association, Dutch bantams are the closest breed to the Red Jungle Fowl in color pattern, egg color, skin and shank color, this wild type pattern is called "Light Brown"

WEBSITE100_1960-20090524.jpg

http://the-coop.org/dutch/dutch3.html

Back
Top Bottom