Brewers yeast tablets for ducks

ldrchickens

Songster
Jul 1, 2018
Oklahoma
My Coop
My Coop
Hey guys. So i went to buy more brewers yeast today and all i could find was 500 mg tablets in the vitamin isle. So how much do i give? Can i dissolve it in their water? Here are some pics of the labels? I just wanna make sure i give them enough.
20190318_003537.jpg
20190318_003549.jpg

Ducks need atleast 55 mg. How many ducks do you have?
Since you can't overdose on those B vitamins, you can give them as close to 55mg per duck as you can get.
(I still have concerns about too much B6, but that's not in your brewers Yeast so no worries)

You can dissolve it in their water or crush it up and sprinkle it in their food.

Ducks need atleast 55 mg. How many ducks do you have?
Since you can't overdose on those B vitamins, you can give them as close to 55mg per duck as you can get.
(I still have concerns about too much B6, but that's not in your brewers Yeast so no worries)

You can dissolve it in their water or crush it up and sprinkle it in their food.
I have 4 ducks. So like this stuff is weaker then the powder? I was told to just sprinkle it in their food and it would be fine. Im kinda confussed

Mabye iam missing something

@Cayuga momma seys they require 55mg each
Metzers farms say 55mg per 2pounds of feed , and those pills are .12 mg each. Seams way too low

My duckling is getting about 40mg a day iam using a cheap multivitamine from petsmart

Back
Top Bottom