Breyer Horse people, I have a question.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scbatz33, May 14, 2010.

1. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    I have a customer who brought in a horse made in this mold but NOT this particular version. The horse I have is much lighter grey with an American Warmblood Brand on the left hip. I can not find which "version" the horse I have is......does anyone have an idea?

This is the link on ebay - like I said,it is not this horse, only the same mold....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260602320433&_trksid=p2759.l1259
    Breyer~ Misty's Twilight "Andalusian Mare" SR 2007 JCP

2. Tinted

Tinted Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2010
    Kentucky
    A warmblood mold, there are a number of Breyer forums that can tell you more, I only collect special runs and customs so i am not much help. Try Fallenleaves, its a breyer forum or it was at one time.

3. herfrds

herfrds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2010
    Montana
    Breyer reuses their molds over and over.

I cannot remember the site name now, but there is one out that carries the different Breyer molds and names.
    I found the ones I lost in a fire on that site.

Try googling Breyer horses warm bloods.

4. michickenwrangler

michickenwrangler To Finish Is To Win

Jun 8, 2008
    NE Michigan
    It's "Romanesque" according to my Breyer's Collector's Guide.

#770, ran from 1999-2000, light dapple gray some shading, $18-36 retail price

Hope this helps

5. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    Quote:Yup! That's the one. I had also asked the ebay seller of the other model and that's what they came back with. I googled it and sure enough, that's the one.

Thanks everyone!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by