Breyer Horse Question......

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ponygal12, Jan 3, 2010.

1. ponygal12

ponygal12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Ok, this is kind a stupid question but I'm going to go ahead and ask it anyways. Does anyone on here collect Breyer model horses? If so, do you know about the Fun Foals Collecter Event? If you do, you know that we have to send in two UPC codes from a certain mare and stallion. What exactly is a UPC code? Is it the bar code at the bottom of the box? Any answers would be strongly appreaciated. Thanks!

2. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

No nothing about the toys but the upc code should be the bar code

3. ponygal12

ponygal12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    KK, thanks.

4. michickenwrangler

michickenwrangler To Finish Is To Win

Jun 8, 2008
    NE Michigan
    I collected them when I was younger, still have quite a few actually. Models 1987-1995. I still even have the light glossy bay Family Arabian Mare from 1963 that belonged to my mother.

What exactly is Fun Foals event?

5. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

I used to collect them, still have my favorites. I've been buying the John Wayne models from TSC these past few years, but that's it.

6. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    I have a few! They're all new ones though!

7. alicefelldown

alicefelldown Looking for a broody

Aug 18, 2008
    I typed 'Fun Foals Collector Breyer Model Horses" into google and got: http://www.modelhorses.com/bentley/horse_models/traditionalmodels_accessories/fun_foals/index.html

Further
    down the google search results, I got: http://www.themodelhorsestore.com/IBS/SimpleCat/Product/asp/product-id/36947138.html which says:
    Brand Name: Breyer
    Item#/SKU: 1372
    This yearÂ’s Treasure Hunt resumes with a new CollectorÂ’s Event featuring two mares and two stallions. Each model is individually collectible and will ship in a random manner to retailers. When consumers purchase a mare and a stallion, they can send the UPC codes and the enclosed form to Breyer Animal Creations[​IMG] and they will receive one of four possible offspring. Complete surprises, these foals may carry the attributes of either sire or dam, or both. Each foal comes with registration papers to be filled in. Consumers could receive the biggest surprise of all; a set of very rare twins! Redemptions are accepted through January 30, 2010.

Hope that helps somewhat.​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by