Breyer Horse statues and collectible hen art

lovemelovemybirds

Songster
9 Years
Apr 28, 2010
Grand Junction
currently have over 130 statues...boxed and unboxed..new and old. And the chicken art..there are so many things done with roos so it is my quest to find and collect hen art....it is not that easy really!!

I used to have quite a few breyer horses, I have about 6-8 now, some live with my Barn Owner, since they are pinto's and she loves pinto's. She used to breed pinto arabians. I have one of her breed stock 1/2 arabs now!!

I am seriously searching for this guy- http://www.ponylagoon.info/photopages/r/rearingstallion185pics.shtml The bay rearing stallion.

A long story.. made short.. I had a lot, probably close to what you have now, I was 16, my father took them from me and said he was going to give them away.. .I found them and broke a leg off of each one... I hid the stallion and had him for years.. and then gave him to a friend.. but I want another one!

Carol

I have 2 of the Alabaster Fighting Stallion and 1 of the run called Cloud...Stallion of the Rockies...but not the bay. Do you still have all the legs of the ones that were given away? Just because of your story I would send the Bay if I had it..
smile.png
...I too..had many when I was young...first one I received when I was 6..I remember the day. Still have that original one from 1970, but others I collected from then on I sold foolishly at a fund raiser. But then I found the Internet and Ebay and bought most of them back as replacements.

Last edited:
I had a classic size one too! But in Alabaster, and I gifted it in a care package for some people who were finally on their way, after their vehicle broke down in GJ pulling a horse trailer!!! Their horse spent 13 nights at our place, and that little alabaster statue looked just like him!!

Back
Top Bottom