**Briarpatch's hatching egg for this Spring! NEW Breeds and Colors**

briarpatchfarms

Songster
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Grayson, Ky
Briarpatch farms mostly deals with bantams but here is the list! NOTE! i will only take 2 to 3 names for each month and i will not take names before march!

Bantams

Mottled Japanese ( limited )
White Sultans
Self Blue Old English
White Faced Black Spanish (limited)
***And Introducing the new colors of Old English***
Pearl Pyles- Like the Red Pyles but with a light to medium blue color instead!(Very Limited)
Chocolates- a simi deep blue that breeds true to color!(Very Limited)

NOTE! All my silkie colors have Hatrrick Bloodline in them

Blue/Black/Splashed ( March )
Red/Buff ( March )

Guineas
Royal Purple

Ducks
Muscovies (chocolate and blue together)
Blue Crested
Calls

Note!! We will not have these breeds or colors this year due to cage issues!
Mille feur D'Uccles, Quail D'Anvers, White and black (mottled) Cochins, Partridge Silkies, White Silkies but if you are still interested in the others let me know!!!!

Last edited:
I will be happy to have them whenever they are ready. The earlier the better, of course, so March would be fantastic. However, if I need to wait, it's not a problem.
smile.png

I keep buff hens in with a red rooster the rooster is from Hatrrick bloodline and they a brood and show they throw 50/50 most of the time but the other colors throw 75/25 show being 75% and yes ill post pic here they are

the rooster hat isnt as big because there cage got muddy during the last rain and he has a little mug in his hat!
13569_pc300074.jpg

13569_pc300063.jpg

13569_pc280017.jpg

The red rooster isnt a dark red and thats why i keep him in with the haen they have splotches in thier hackle ad im trying to get rid of it!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom